THE Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) has curbed private housing developers from re-issuing the option to purchase (OTP) to the same buyers of the same unit with immediate effect, amid worries that “financial discipline” is slackening despite the recession.
Source: URA, The Business Times
- Here’s the number of HDB flats reaching minimum occupation period (MOP) and entering Singapore’s resale market in 2020 and 2021
- 私人住宅市场 – 2020年第三季度房地产数据变动趋势
- Luxury apartments in hot demand despite economic woes
- SINGAPORE REAL ESTATE DATATREND DEVELOPER MONTHLY SALES ANALYSIS FOR OCTOBER 2020
- Housing Board’s annual deficit grows to $2.66b
- HDB resales hit 10-year high in Q3 as prices surge