THE LUXURY OF SPACE & TIME WITH A RARE FREEHOLD HOME IN THE HEART OF THE CITY, ALONG THE TRANQUIL SINGAPORE RIVER.
It’s always exciting whenever we hear that GuocoLand is launching a new project. Property hunters will stay tune to the announcement of the launching date, pricing etc. Being a local developer that has delivered many upscale & awesome projects, they have indeed established the name for themselves.
The Avenir, which means “the future” in English is their very latest project at River Valley Close. The site to-date is nonetheless the second biggest en bloc deal in Singapore (the first being Farrer Court in 2007 by Capitaland). The site is where the former Pacific Mansion
Sits on a land size of approximately 130,000 square feet, The Avenir is one of the three new developments in the enclave of River Valley Close. 99 years Martin Modern was launched for sale in July 2017 & Riviere (former Zouk) in May 2019. In case you do not know, Martin Modern is also a project by Guocoland.
These 3 new developments will obtain Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) one after another in the next couple of years time. The Avenir being the latest launch will be the last one to TOP.
When Martin Modern & Riviere TOP, these two projects will inject convenience, vibrancy & transformation into this area. Riviere is a mixed development with serviced residence component & retails on the ground floor fronting the river. Residents of The Avenir can enjoy the convenience of getting daily grocery supplies in a couple of minutes time. If we could envisage the transformation that is going to shape along the river & its vicinity, we will be able to comprehend the value of staying at The Avenir.
As saying goes ‘Value is what you get, price is what you pay’. When you procure a unit in The Avenir, you don’t only pay the price for a unit, but the intangible values as well!!
The Avenir – Proximity to reputable schools
- For a family with young children, a reputable River Valley Primary School is just next door. The cost & time savings for many years, benefit the children & family as a whole. No morning rush, happy parents & happy kids. This is a luxury of time!
- Other nearby primary schools, secondary schools, international schools &higher education institutes are also within 5-10 minutes drive away.
Here is a portion of the engaging schools that you can send your children to attend within the vicinity.
|River Valley Primary School||0.12 KM|
|Swedish Supplementary School||0.60 KM|
|Swedish Supplementary Education School||0.61 KM|
|Finnish Supplementary School (S’pore Land Tower)||0.86 KM|
|Norwegian Supplementary School||0.90 KM|
|Chatsworth International School Orchard Campus||0.91 KM|
|Outram Secondary School||0.94 KM|
|ISS International School (Elementary & Middle)||1.09 KM|
|Eton House International School (Outram)||1.12 KM|
|School Of The Arts, Singapore||1.42 KM|
|Alexandra Primary School||1.43 KM|
|St. Margaret’s Primary School||1.46 KM|
|Gan Eng Seng School||1.58 KM|
|Nanyang Academy Of Fine Arts (Campus 2)||1.60 KM|
|Zhangde Primary School||1.68 KM|
|Anglo-Chinese School (Junior)||1.69 KM|
|Eton House International School (Claymore)||1.69 KM|
|Nanyang Academy Of Fine Arts (Campus 1)||1.72 KM|
|Nanyang Academy Of Fine Arts (Campus V)||1.84 KM|
|Nanyang Academy Of Fine Arts (Campus 3)||1.86 KM|
|Insworld Institute||2.00 KM|
The Avenir – An Unsurpassed Lifestyle At Its Best
- Living in Avenir is never a dull moment from dawn to dusk! As early as 7 am, u can have your morning exercise along the beautiful river & lush greenery. Embrace the sunrise, breathe-in fresh, windy & crisp air before we start our busy day. Fort Canning Park is 10 minutes jog away for the residents to exercise their body, to relax your mind & soul. After all, isn’t health the most valuable asset of all?
- Located at the highly coveted lifestyle enclave of Orchard Road, Robertson Quay & River Valley, it’s a home literally close to everywhere in Singapore. Indulge in retail therapy at the shopping paradise Orchard Road in the afternoon. The nearest shopping mall is Great World which is within short walking distance. Located just outside Orchard Road, Great World shopping mall is a one-stop retail and lifestyle destination. Anchor tenants include Best Denki, Cold Storage, Food Junction, GV Grand cineplex, Meidi-Ya Japanese supermarket, Toys“R”Us, True Fitness, Uniqlo and Zara. Recently refurbished with more than 200 tenants, shoppers can indulge in a delectable array of dining, shopping, entertainment and lifestyle offerings all in one place.
Another exciting nearby shopping mall is [email protected] Somerset which is a 12 minutes’ walk away from The Avenir. 313 @ Somerset offers unique dining precincts, catering to all tastes and appetites:
This unique themed precinct directly linked to the Orchard Road strip will offer an enviable clustering of restaurants and lounges including Brotzeit® German Bier Bar & Restaurant, JiBiru Craft Beer Bar, Privé, Marché Mövenpick Restaurant and Trattoria Italian Kitchen. This “Walking Street” reflects a relaxed ambience and sanctuary from the Orchard Road bustle and offers a seamless connection with adjacent shopping centres.
Located on B3, the Food Hall is ideally positioned to offer a convenient one -stop shop for every day fresh food produce and a wide selection of takeaway foods and casual restaurants including Saboten, Tan Yu, YAYOI Japanese Restaurant, Sushi Express, CoCo Ichibanya, Chir Chir Fusion ChickenFactory and Masizzim.
Situated on Level 5, the Food Court will be the next generation food dining experience with the largest Food Republic outlet including 21 stalls and 5 mini-restaurants, reflecting a predominantly Asian influence.
- Music & art lovers can indulge themselves at The Esplanade. It is one of the busiest arts centres in the world with about 3,000 performances presented by Esplanade, our collaboration partners and hirers yearly. Presenting the best in the performing arts, its’ world-class venues have hosted a diverse range of dance, music and theatre performances, in addition to captivating visual arts exhibitions and more.
- At the dusk, after your long day at work, take a stroll down from your home at The Avenir to Robertson Quay. Out of the three quays along the Singapore River, Robertson Quay is perceived as a quiet, residential enclave compared with its cooler, party-eccentric neighbours. Take your time to soak yourself in the lifestyle, be it just a nice slow walk or indulge yourself in the collection of eclectic restaurants & bars along the river.
The Quayside at Robertson Quay is a perfect go-to place for anyone looking for a combination of dining and drinking al fresco around the Singapore Riverside. The wide array of restaurants at The Quayside will keep you coming back for more. Main draws here range from Wolfgang’s Steakhouse Singapore to the popular smokehouse Decker Barbecue, as well as the trendy Mexican establishment Super Loco and the stylish Les Bouchons Rive Gauche bistro and steakhouse.
Publico Ristorante is a popular venue with a multipurpose venue designed after a typical Italian trattoria. It has a New York-style deli and a modern Italian cocktail bar, all in one place. For regular visitors to The Quayside, there’s a private members’ club called 1880, with lots of space inside for members to work or meet up, dine and drink.
The Avenir Come With Great Transportation Link To Everywhere In Singapore
The upcoming Great World City MRT Station (TEL15) contributes a significant value-added to The Avenir. It’s just 470m or 5 minutes walk from your home. And the MRT underpass will link the residents to Great World in minutes.
Besides MRT Stations, The Avenir is also located in very close proximity to major expressways, which provide convenient access to entire Singapore. Central Expressway (CTE) is only 3 minutes drive away, which connects to Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) & East Coast Parkway (ECP). Driving to any part of Singapore is a breeze.
The Avenir – Singapore River Rejuvenation & Asset Enhancement
The Singapore River Planning Area is envisioned to be an exciting activity corridor that capitalises on the river frontage and reflects its unique historic character. It stretches 3km long and has three distinctive subzones, namely Boat Quay, Clarke Quay, and Robertson Quay. A tree-lined pedestrian promenade and bridges have been implemented along both banks of the river, connecting the three quays and enhancing the pedestrian friendliness along the river corridor.
The Boat Quay subzone is predominantly zoned for Commercial uses due to its proximity to the Central Business District. There are two conservation areas in this subzone, i.e. the Boat Quay Conservation Area, which is a key historic district with over 100 artfully conserved shophouses, and the Upper Circular Road Conservation Area, which is a secondary settlement with buildings of mainly Modern and Art Deco architectural styles.
The Clarke Quay subzone has a mix of Commercial, Hotel and Residential uses. Consisting of mainly conserved warehouses, the Clarke Quay Conservation Area offers many entertainment and lifestyle options, while the Magazine Road Conservation Area has a good cluster of conserved and new buildings for mixed-use developments.
The Robertson Quay subzone, located at the upstream portion of the river, has a mix of different uses, including waterfront residences and hotels. Arts-related facilities housed in the conserved buildings help to further diversify the offerings. Separately in November 2019, property heavyweights City Development Limited, Capitaland & Ascott Residence Trust (Ascott Reit) announced the redevelopment of the Liang Court site into an integrated development with 700 residential apartments.
The proposed integrated development will be directly linked to Fort Canning MRT station and also include a commercial component, a hotel and a serviced residence with a hotel licence. Timely rejuvenation of mature assets will complement the revitalisation of the Singapore River planning area.
This is expected to generate social activities around the proposed integrated development, increase footfall and improve pedestrian accessibility along the Singapore River. With so many upcoming developments in this area, wouldn’t the properties along Singapore River will be very much enhanced & preserved? And The Avenir is part of the Singapore River rejuvenation!!!
The Avenir – Price Analysis
Graph 1.1 Price Comparison Between New Launches in 2005 & Older Projects
Graph 1.2- Price Comparison 14 years Later
Graph 1.3 – Price Comparison Between New Launch in 2010 & Older Projects
Graph 1.4 – Price Comparison 10 years Later
CURRENT PRICES FOR CENTENNIA SUITES IS AROUND $2500 PSF. AVENIR IS LAUNCHING AT $2930 PSF – $3200 PSF WHICH IS APPROX 25-30% ABOVE THE COMPARABLE PROJECTS. THE GRAPHS SHOW THAT ALL NEW LAUNCHES ARE ALWAYS HIGHER THAN THE OLDER SURROUNDING PROJECTS BY 25-30% AND OVER TIME BOTH NEW LAUNCHES & OLD PROJECTS APPRECIATE IN TANDEM.
The Avenir Factsheet
|Location||8 River Valley Close S(238432)|
10 River Valley Close S(238438)
|Tenure||Estate in Fee Simple (FREEHOLD)|
GFA 50,775.51 sqm (Including Balcony
GFA of 4,615.96 sqm) (129,648.07 sqft)
|Building Height||36-Storey Residential Blocks with 2|
|Number of Units||376|
|Unit Mix||• 1-Bedroom: 69 units (527 to 538 sqft)|
• 2-Bedroom: 69 units (807 to 828 sqft)
• 3-Bedroom: 69 units (1,141 sqft)
• 3-Bedroom (with Private Lift): 68 units
(1,528 to 1,571 sqft)
• 4-Bedroom (with Private Lift): 67 units
(2,056 to 2,067 sqft)
• 4-Bedroom + Family (with Private Lift):
34 units (2,411 sqft)
|Architect||ADDP Architects LLP|
Studio Milou Singapore Pte Ltd
|Estimated Monthly Maintenance Fee||• 1-Bedroom: $400 (5 SV)|
• 2-Bedroom: $480 (6 SV)
• 3-Bedroom: $560 (7 SV)
• 4-Bedroom (with Private Lift): $640 (8 SV)
• 4-Bedroom + Family (with Private Lift): $720 (9 SV)
The Avenir Site Plan
Drone view for Avenir
Check Out The Avenir 3D Virtual Tour Here!
The Avenir Floor Plan
- KOPAR AT Newton In D9 Review
- ARTRA – CLOSE & CONNECTED TO EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS
- ONE PEARL BANK – A REBIRTH OF AN ICONIC LANDMARK IN THE HEART OF CHINATOWN
- Penrose Review and Analysis
- THE AVENIR IN THE HEART OF THE CITY IN DISTRICT 9
- Witness the Beauty World transformation with Daintree Residence at District 21