All residential consumers are now able to buy electricity from a retailer at a price plan that best meets their needs. View the list of participating retailers below.
Note: Retailer ratings are based on residential consumers’ responses to the Energy Market Authority’s (EMA) Consumer Satisfaction Survey. Learn how the ratings are derived and view past ratings and price comparison table here.
Tied Up To Offer Power Plans Islandwide
UTILITY SERVICE PROVIDERS, SINGAPORE
Please feel free to click on the Electricity Market Retailers Logo, it’s will redirect to their page.
Source: Open Electricity Market
Post Inspiration from: Stanislas Yan
- Here’s the number of HDB flats reaching minimum occupation period (MOP) and entering Singapore’s resale market in 2020 and 2021
- 私人住宅市场 – 2020年第三季度房地产数据变动趋势
- Luxury apartments in hot demand despite economic woes
- SINGAPORE REAL ESTATE DATATREND DEVELOPER MONTHLY SALES ANALYSIS FOR OCTOBER 2020
- Housing Board’s annual deficit grows to $2.66b
- HDB resales hit 10-year high in Q3 as prices surge